- Reimbursement Support
- Billing & Coding Information
- Forms & Resources
- Co-pay Program
- Patient Assistance Program
Financial Assistance Programs
Xeomin Patient Co-Pay Program‡
The XEOMIN® Patient Co-pay Program is designed to help eligible patients with out-of-pocket treatment expenses. The program directly reimburses eligible patients for out-of-pocket costs associated with XEOMIN therapy to help:
- Alleviate the burden of XEOMIN co-pay expenses
- Ensure patients have continued access to XEOMIN treatment
- For eligible patients, this program can reimburse up to $500 in out-of-pocket costs per treatment
The XEOMIN Patient Co-pay Program is open to patients who meet the following criteria:
- Be an appropriate patient for XEOMIN treatment as determined by their physician
- Currently have commercial health insurance that covers treatment costs for XEOMIN
- Not be enrolled in or eligible for Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Managed Medicaid,
- TRICARE (ie, CHAMPUS), or other state or federally funded insurance plans. Please Note: this does not include federal or state employees insured by commercial health plans.
- Not be a resident of the state of Massachusetts
- Be at least 18 years of age
Other restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Please see the Xeomin Patient Co-pay Program Information page for complete details and to download an application. Patients who move from commercial insurance coverage to federally or state-funded programs will no longer be eligible for the Program.
Patients must enroll themselves in the XEOMIN Patient Co-pay Program and must re-enroll annually.
‡ Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue any and all aspects of the program at any time and without notice.