The XEOMIN Difference
XEOMIN Therapy is a Unique First-line Neuromodulator Injection for1:
*Not actual pediatric patients.
XEOMIN Has Helped Millions of Patients Around the World2
What’s Unique About XEOMIN?
- XEOMIN was developed by Merz, a private, 5th generation, family-owned, healthcare company
- Merz is dedicated and focused on advancing neuromodulator technology
- Through MERZ CONNECT™:
- Patients can access the XEOMIN Patient Savings Program and other helpful resources
- Healthcare professionals can find support for their practice
- Through MERZ CONNECT™:
XEOMIN features a unique molecular profile
- Developed through a state-of-the-art manufacturing process called XTRACT Technology™1‡
- The only neuromodulator without unnecessary proteins†‡
- XEOMIN features a unique molecular profile
- XEOMIN offers ease of dosing with multiple vial size options
- Doesn’t require refrigeration prior to reconstitution
Reconstitution, and Storage
Efficacy and Safety
- Demonstrated to be noninferior to active comparator (Botox® [onabotulinumtoxinA]) in adult cervical dystonia and adult blepharospasm2,3‡
- Proven safe and effective in 6 FDA-approved indications1
- XEOMIN is the first and only FDA-approved botulinum toxin type A for adults and pediatric patients ages 2 and older with chronic sialorrhea1
View the efficacy and safety of XEOMIN in:
†The direct impact of the non-therapeutic proteins on long term safety or efficacy has not been established. Information about the unique XEOMIN manufacturing process and the properties of incobotulinumtoxinA is not intended to imply superiority over other botulinum toxin type A products.
‡The potency Units of XEOMIN are specific to the preparation and assay method utilized. They are not interchangeable with the other preparations of botulinum toxin products and, therefore, Units of biological activity of XEOMIN cannot be compared to or converted into Units of any other botulinum toxin products assessed with any other specific assay method.
- XEOMIN® [Package insert]. Raleigh, NC: Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC; 2021.
- Benecke R, Jost WH, Kañovský P, Ruzicka E, Comes G, Grafe S. A new botulinum toxin type A free of complexing proteins for treatment of cervical dystonia. Neurology. 2005;64(11):1949-1951.
- Roggenkämper P, Jost WH, Bihari K, Comes G, Grafe S; for the NT 201 Blepharospasm Study Team. Efficacy and safety of a new botulinum toxin type A free of complexing proteins in the treatment of blepharospasm. J Neural Transm (Vienna). 2006;113(3):303-312.